- Posted on 2019-06-22 16:31:23.0
Whenever we think of the designing field, graphic designing comes to our mind for sure. Designing the layout is an important aspect of graphic designing and it is a creative work and designers often come out with innovate ideas to make layout designing more interesting. Effecting layout helps to attract the attention of the public and also helps to enhance the appearance of the website.
To make an effective and appealing layout design it is very important to keep certain rules of layout designing in mind to make an impact with the layout.
Doing anything without knowing about its rules can lead you into trouble. Anything comes out in its perfect way when designed and made following its rules. As we are talking about the designing field you can add your innovative ideas with its basic rules to create an impressive one.
Top 6 Rules are-
1. Consistency an effective aspect of design-Whenever design anything consistency is one thing that should be followed everywhere and every time. It enhances the beauty of the layout. Consistency in any design helps the viewer to connect between the things. Fonts, typography, colors, length, and width are some elements where consistency must be followed.
2. Equal space for graphics and text- A layout is considered best when it carries pictures and text in equal proportion. It is very important to divide the whole page in equal proportion to place things accordingly. Disbalance can make it look weird and unattractive.
3. Do not use raster images- Raster images are no longer in trend. No designer uses raster images while designing any layout. Try to use large images with high resolution. Check if they get affected or not when we maximize and minimize them.
4. Perfect alignment is important- Things placed in proper alignment makes the layout more pleasant for eyes. Make sure everything is in sync and are in proper and perfect alignment.
5. Appropriate language- While designing a layout always take care of the language used for the text body. Grammar mistakes, spelling errors, punctuation mistakes are something that can make your effective and impressive graphics of no worth. Always double-check the text part of the layout so that text and graphics together come out as bloom.
6. Ignore color disharmony- Colour is one of the most important aspects of the layout. If used properly, color can act as an icing on the cake for the layout but if not handled well it can create problems for the designer and the layout. Always tries to make use of different color which are in sync and creates harmony rather than disharmony. Each color should enhance each other if placed together.